These DIY Dining table bench plans provide detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to build a wood dining bench seat.
In addition, these DIY plans contain simple techniques to accommodate most woodworking skill levels.
You will learn the following while making this rustic wood bench seat for kitchen table.
- Best dining bench dimensions
- How to choose wood for dining bench seat
- How to sand wood like a pro without swirl marks
- Determine best wood joinery for any project
- Easy technique to join wood with half lap joints
- Make a wooden bench that easily disassembles
- How to install felt pads on bench legs
- How to apply wood finish
Furthermore, the tips and techniques you will learn in these DIY dining table bench plans can be used towards any woodworking project.
DIY Dining Table Bench Plans Summary
These simple wooden bench DIY Plans include the following:
- 65 page pdf with detailed photo illustrations for each step.
- Material List.
- Tool List along with recommendations for Alternate Tools.
- Cut List.
- Simple woodworking techniques and DIY tips.
Additionally, this rustic wood bench design works well with most style tables such as a farmhouse table and live edge wood slab table.
See the full build video!
Wooden Dining Bench Dimensions
The dimensions of this bench seat are 50″ x 15″ x 18.25″ (L x W x H).
Please note, these plans use Imperial unit (inches/feet).