These ocean table DIY plans provide detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to make a DIY ocean table.
First, this table serves as a craft table, conference table, or dining table.
Furthermore, the ocean table is made with laminated 2x4s which are sloped like a beach.
Glow in the dark sea creatures and seashells cling to the ocean floor under transparent blue resin.
These DIY plans teach the following skills:
- how to laminate 2x4s using wood glue
- shape wood using a grinder and shaping disc
- make and seal a resin table mold
- properly mix epoxy resin, pigment powder, glow powder, and transparent dye
- embed objects in epoxy resin
- sand epoxy resin
- And much more
DIY Plans Summary
These DIY Plans include the following:
- 59 page pdf with photo illustrations for each step.
- Material List.
- Tool List along with recommendations for Alternate Tools.
- Cut List.
- Many Epoxy Resin Tips & Techniques.
Additionally, the information within these plans can be applied to a smaller table top or wall art.
Please note, these DIY plans are for the ocean table top. The ocean table base cabinet DIY plans are separate.
See the full build video!
Please note, these plans use Imperial unit (inches/feet).
Signup For 25% Off!
Subscribe to get 25% off any set of Digital Project Plans.