I get a lot of questions about the tools I use, so I decided to compile a list of my tools. I’ll try my best to keep this list updated as I add/remove things from my shop.
I compiled the list of tools because a lot people would like to support me, but don’t know how to do so. The majority of the links are affiliate links, which means I get a small commission when you purchase items by clicking on these links with no extra cost to you. In other words, these items do NOT cost you more than what you would normally pay. If you choose to support us by doing so then we will be forever grateful.
As a quick note, these tools are by no means the #1 tools on the market. It is simply a list of tools I use and recommend. I own more tools that are not in this list because I don’t recommend them. Take all that with a grain of salt because I haven’t tried every tool out there. To be honest, a lot of what I use is because it’s what is accessible to me and has been reliable.
The tools below help me run this website more efficiently. In short, they are important to me and I use them multiple times per day.
I have an online business which makes my web hosting company vitally important. I went through 2 web hosting companies within 6 months before I found SiteGround. SiteGround is the best in the business for all your hosting needs.
This tool makes my time spent on YouTube much more efficient. If you are a YT creator, you need this tool:
Maintaining a healthy email list for online business owners is also very important. It allows me to communicate with my email subscribers with a click of a button and much much more. If you have an online business, you should consider ConvertKit.
- Camera – Panasonic Lumix G7
- DSLR Accessories (Model Specific)
- Liberator Battery Door Clearance Plate (solves battery/memory card access)
- Panasonic Camera Charger Kit (AC adapter for filming)
- This is very handy. Eliminates the need to use batteries while filming.
- Flash Memory
- Extra Batteries
- Camera external Microphone
- Shoulder strap for camera
- Macbook Pro
- NAS system (Network Attached Storage)
- LG External Monitor
- I currently use the Apple 27″, which Apple discontinued.
- Final Cut Pro (Video Editing) – Purchase from app store
- Voice over Microphone
- Wind Screen for Microphone
- Video Conferencing: Skype and Webex.
- Domain & Web Hosting – SiteGround
- Youtube Management/Analytics – TubeBuddy
- Photo Editing – PicMonkey
- Mr Cool DIY Ductless Mini Split
- Or, purchase directly from me. Contact me for details.
Not in a category
- Festool TS 75 EQ Plunge Cut Circular Saw
- Festool 55″ Guide Rail
- Laguna 14-12 BX Bandsaw (replaced Grizzly G0555lx)
- Miter Saw
- Jig saw
- Table Saw
- Table Saw Blade
- Japanese Dozuki ‘Z’ Saw
- 9-1/2″ Dovetail Saw
- Ryoba 9-1/2″ Double Edge Razor Saw
- Kreg True-flex featherboard
- Clamping Straight Edge Guide
- Push-Bloc Pad for Table Saw
- GRR-Ripper Pushblock
- Digital Laser Distance Measure/Rangefinder
- 6″ Combination Square
- 45/90 degree layout miter gauge
- Tape Measure
- Digital Protractor with 10″ Rule
- Electronic Digital Caliper
- 12″ Combination Square
- Speed Square
- Corner Clamp
- Magnetic torpedo level
- Magnetic I-beam Level
- Horizontal Quick Release Toggle Clamp
- Parallel Clamps
Direct Affiliate Links
Join My Newsletter
I'll send project updates and FREE stuff