These DIY garage shelves project plans provide detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to build wall mounted garage shelves.
DIY Garage Shelves Features
These DIY garage shelves can be made using scrap wood or new lumber.
Furthermore, expandability and strength make this wall mounted garage shelving solution perfect for every garage or workshop.
Lastly, these garage shelves can easily be moved to make more efficient use of wall space.
Project Plan Details
The plans provide the material needed for 4 shelves. Also, these shelves are 48″ wide and 16″ deep.
Also, these Garage Shelves DIY Project Plans include:
- 25 page pdf with photo illustrations for each step
- Material List
- Tool List along with recommendations for Alternate Tools
- 3D photo of each piece with measurements
- Cut List Spreadsheet (csv)
- Plywood Visual Cut List Layout (photo)
Please note, these DIY garage shelves plans from 2x4s plans use Imperial units (inches/feet).